Alert here

Create an Account

Some text here

Import Trip Plans

You or someone using this computer or device previously created Trip Plans.
What should we do with these plans?
Make these Trip Plans part of my account
Discard these Trip Plans


Some text here

Password Reset

Please enter the email you used to set up your account.
We'll send a link to use to reset your password.

Check Your Email

If there is an account with the email address , we will send you a link to reset your password

OHV Registration and Permits

If you are a Utah resident, you must register your off-highway vehicles through the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles. The registration sticker must be displayed on the designated part of the vehicle, and the registration card should be carried with riders anytime they are riding OHV trails or designated off-road areas in Utah. The registration cost is $35, or $22 for snowmobiles.

Non-residents don’t have to register their OHVs in Utah, but OHV permits are required. You can order Utah Non-Resident OHV permits online or purchase permits in person from select vendors around the state. You will need both proof of out-of-state residency and proof of ownership to obtain permits. The non-resident OHV permit cost is $30 and is good for 12 months from the time of purchase. If you order the permit online, there is an additional $5 charge.

All riders under the age of 16 without a valid driver’s license are required by law to complete an online safety course

High Uintas Wilderness OHV Regulations



Opening in a new tab...